A letter to my Ex

Hey E, I don't know where should I start. It has been so long since the last time I saw you. I was not strong enough to face the hurt and betrayal, I was not strong enough to met you for the last time. I hope you got your stuff that I passed through our friends. Thank you though, I learned how painful it is to be betrayed by the people I trust, by my love and by my own friend. It still hurts you know. I'm trying to feel blessed and thankful that I met you and having such an experience which happened to turn into a nightmare. But there was a moment, it was beautiful back then, I can never deny it, but it was long before I found out about everything. I don't know why I wrote this. Maybe I just miss the old me. Maybe it is just because I think of you or maybe it just the pains talking. I can't sleep tonight...

Tiada ulasan:

Catat Ulasan